Train hard, train smart with the Hydrofoil Ankle Float. The LHYDAF is specifically designed for core development and strength training, as it forces the swimmer to tighten his or her abdominals and lower back muscles to maintain proper positioning and form.
An industry-first design features easy-on/easy-off circular cuffs that fit securely around ankles, so they won’t slip or slide. Depending on which side you wear it, this TYR ankle float offers two different levels of resistance. When the flatter size is facing up toward your knees (TYR logo is upright), the resistance is greater. When the contour side is facing up toward your knees (TYR logo is upside down), the resistance is lessened.
- Designed for core development and strength training.
- Force swimmers to tighten abdominal or waist muscles to maintain correct posture and posture.
- Get on and off easily.
- The round cuffs fit your ankle firmly.
- When the flat size faces your knees (the TYR logo is upright), the resistance will be greater.
- When the silhouette side faces the knee (TYR logo facing down), the resistance decreases.
- The L size is designed for swimmers weighing more than 155 pounds.